A good cleansing routine reduces bacterial overload and dislodges crusting and debris
DemEx - The only eyelid cleanser you will need
- Effective cleansing – DemEx is a foaming cleaner designed to improve the overall eyelid and lash hygiene and condition. The non-sticky foam is easy to use and is appreciated even by those patients where dexterity maybe an issue.
- Gentle – this means that you can recommend DemEx to all your patients for daily use, with the assurance you are helping to protect their ocular health.
- Effective against two strains of Demodex – contains only the active tea-tree oil extract 4-terpineol (T4O) which has been shown to be effective against Demodex folliculorum (Blepharitis/lash follicle) and Demodex brevis (meibomian gland). This delivers a higher level of the important active ingredient, whilst avoiding the potentially irritating effects of some other tea tree oil components.
- Antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory properties – DemEx also has antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory properties which helps overall eyelid condition.
- Deep cleaning – DemEx contains salicylic acid which is keratolytic, this means it helps soften and remove debris which maybe blocking pores to help the cleanser get to work.
Benefits of our
Read the news on Positive Impact
Described as a “game-changer” and “like a hot stone massage for your eyes” by beauty editors, the multi-award winning Heated Eye Wand has three settings that work together to soothe, hydrate and revive dry, tired eyes.
For this episode of Glasklar Hub our host Nick Atkins will be taking a peek (or should that be peep?!) into a rapidly growing business in the dry eye space – Peep Club.
This month we’ll look at a regular astigmatic patient. Fitting them empirically with a hybrid could mean they are out of your door, delighted, within one to two appointments…
Interested in using DemEx in your practice?
Contact us to find out more about DemEx and to order.
1. L. Jones et al. TFOS DEWS II Management and Therapy Report. The Ocular Surface (2017) p594
Copyright © 2022 Positive Impact, All rights reserved. All brand trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Image of Demodex folliculorum by Terzi, CC BY 4.0, via Wikimedia Commons