Lash Builder from
the makers of DemEx
Why Lash Builder is different
Your patients are bombarded with online offerings of products which, although effective in lash-regeneration, may also exacerbate their underlying dry eye condition.
Lash Builder offers a gentle and easy to use alternative to the currently available eyelash serums which often incorporate sub-optimal ingredients.
Lash Builder is free from harsh preservatives including benzalkonium chloride (BAK) which is known to be cytotoxic to the cornea.
Lash Builder does not use a PGA based active ingredients (or their synthetic derivatives) to avoid the dry eye symptom increase associated with glaucoma eye drops using these actives.
How to use Lash Builder
Lash Builder comes in an easy-to-use 15ml pump bottle, each pump delivers sufficient clear gel for both eyes.
Dramatic improvements in eyelash and eyebrow volume, length and thickness are typically seen after 6-8 weeks.
Lash Builder helps restore eyelashes and eyebrow hairs while you sleep
This highly innovative formulation works using a biomimetic peptise, acetyl-tetrapeptide-3 and red clover extract which impact lash loss in three ways:
1. Suppresses testosterone – linked to hair loss
2. Increases estrogen – promotes hair growth
3. Supports the hair follicle by increasing collagen
Find out more about
Interested in using Lash Builder in your practice?
Contact us to find out more about Lash Builder and to order.
1. Mertzanis P, Venkataraman K, Begley C, Chalmers R, Abetz L. The Impact of Dry Eye on Daily Life: Results from a Qualitative Study. Investigative
Ophthalmology & Visual Science December 2002, Vol.43, 74.
2. Kitazawa M, Sakamoto C, Yoshimura M, Kawashima M, Inoue S, Mimura M, Tsubota K, Negishi K, Kishimoto T. The Relationship of Dry Eye Disease with
Depression and Anxiety: A Naturalistic Observational Study. Transl Vis Sci Technol. 2018 Dec 28;7(6):35. doi: 10.1167/tvst.7.6.35. PMID: 30619655; PMCID: PMC6314109.
3. Sarkar J, Chaudhary S, Namavari A, Ozturk O, Chang JH, Yco L, Sonawane S, Khanolkar V, Hallak J, Jain S. Corneal neurotoxicity due to topical benzalkonium chloride. Invest Ophthalmol Vis Sci. 2012 Apr 6;53(4):1792-802. doi: 10.1167/iovs.11-8775. PMID: 22410563; PMCID: PMC3995561.
4. Sarkar J, Chaudhary S, Namavari A, Ozturk O, Chang JH, Yco L, Sonawane S, Khanolkar V, Hallak J, Jain S. Corneal neurotoxicity due to topical benzalkonium chloride. Invest Ophthalmol Vis Sci. 2012 Apr 6;53(4):1792-802. doi: 10.1167/iovs.11-8775. PMID: 22410563; PMCID: PMC3995561.
Read the news on
Described as a “game-changer” and “like a hot stone massage for your eyes” by beauty editors, the multi-award winning Heated Eye Wand has three settings that work together to soothe, hydrate and revive dry, tired eyes.
For this episode of Glasklar Hub our host Nick Atkins will be taking a peek (or should that be peep?!) into a rapidly growing business in the dry eye space – Peep Club.
This month we’ll look at a regular astigmatic patient. Fitting them empirically with a hybrid could mean they are out of your door, delighted, within one to two appointments…