1. Atkins N. A beginners guide to punctum plugging. Optician 4/3/16: p20-23.
2. Price A, Long B. Treatment of contact lens symptoms with punctal occlusion treatment. Poster BCLA Annual Clinical Conference 2017.
3. TFOS DEWS II Management and Therapy Report (2017). Ocul Surf. 2017 Jul;15(3):575-628.
4. McCabe C. Plugs Reduce Dry Eye Symptoms, Improve Vision. Review of Ophthalmology, 2009.
5. Pritchard N, Fonn D, Brazeau D. Discontinuation of contact lens wear: a survey. ICLC. 1999;26(6);157-162.
6. Doughty MJ, Fonn D, Richter D, et al. A patient questionnaire approach to estimating the prevalence of dry eye symptoms in patients presenting to optometric practices across Canada. Optom
Vis Sci. 1997;74:624-631.
7. Giovagnoli D, Graham SJ. Inferior punctal occlusion with removable silicone punctal plugs in the treatment of dry-eye related contact lens discomfort. J Am Optom Assoc. 1992 Jul;63(7):481-5.
8. Brujic M, Miller J. Punctal Occlusion and Contact Lenses. Review of Cornea & Contact Lenses 2011 July.
* Retention Guarantee Terms & Conditions
1. This is a retention guarantee that assumes the correct size plug was fitted. 2. The replacement plug will be the same size as the original order. 3. If a different size plug is required it will be chargeable.